A. Returns on Products Within 30 Days.
1. Energenetix, LLC. will refund one hundred percent (100%) of the purchase price (plus applicable tax) of Undamaged products that are returned by a Customer within thirty (30) days of purchase from the Company, less shipping costs.
B. Returns after 30 days. After 30 days, returns must receive prior approval from the Company. Energenetix, LLC. will provide a Product Credit of one hundred percent (100%) on Currently undamaged products that are returned by a Customer, less shipping costs.
C. Return of Damaged or Incorrectly Sent Products. Energenetix, LLC. will exchange products if the returned products were received by the purchaser in damaged condition or were incorrectly sent. Such products must be returned within fifteen (15) days of receipt. Whenever possible, returned products will be replaced with undamaged products. However, when an exchange is not feasible, the Company reserves the right to issue a refund for the amount of the exchanged products.
E. Duty to Retain Sales Order Number. The original sales order number from the invoice must be retained. This number must be provided to the Company at the time the request for a refund is made. If you are unable to locate this information, our customer service division will be happy to assist.
F. Supplement Returns. Supplement must be returned unused in order to qualify for a refund under this agreement.
G. Refund Alternatives. The Company in its discretion may determine acceptable refund alternatives for product returns, including but not limited to the following:
Energenetix, LLC. Company Credit, Product Credit, bank check, bank transfer, or credit card charge back, and as outlined herein. The actual form of refund will be based upon payment procedures in the Local Market and the original form of payment. Refunds will only be paid to the original payor.
H. Return Procedure. To obtain a refund for returned products, Customers must comply with these procedures:
1. Approval for the return must be received prior to the return of the shipment to the Company. This approval must be obtained, either by telephone or email and the actual return shipment must be accompanied by the order number.
2. The Company will provide the correct procedures and location for returning the product(s). All return shipping costs must be paid for by the Affiliate or Customer.
3. Products returned to the Company without prior authorization will not qualify for a product credit or refund and will be returned at the Affiliate or Customer’s expense.
4. This return/refund procedure may vary in jurisdictions where different repurchase requirements are imposed by law. Applicable laws may dictate the terms of the refund policy.
5. The Company may charge a $10 fee for shipments that are refused at the point of delivery and returned to the Company.
6. Credit Card Charge Backs. Customers are required to return products under the Company’s product exchange and return policies rather than doing a credit card charge back. We honor our return policy, so there should never be the need for a chargeback.